Does excessive sweating have an impact on your life? Statistics show 2 of every 5 Canadians report that sweating is an issue for them. If your sweating concerns are influencing your everyday choices, you may be suffering from hyperhydrosis (HH), a medical condition that causes needless sweating.
If you answer “Yes” to 3 or more of the following questions, you may have hyperhydrosis:
- Does sweating have an impact on your lifestyle?
- Does embarrassment or nervousness cause you to sweat?
- Do thoughts of sweating consume you on a daily basis?
- Do you worry that others may notice your sweat marks?
- Do you carry deodorant with you on daily basis?
- Do you avoid light coloured clothing because you tend to have sweat marks?
- Do you avoid physical contact with people because of your sweating?
- Are you only able to wear certain materials to avoid sweat marks?
- Does your sweating impact your summer wardrobe choices?
NOSC offers various methods to treat excessive sweating.
NOSC is proud to host Sweat Solutions and their highly skilled medical staff.
Learn more about their services.